WNCGBC is a 501C3 non-profit organization whose mission is to promote environmentally sustainable and health conscious building practices through community education and innovative programs.
What is Green Building? Support our work, Join Now!
Built by: Rick Davenport & Ron Aderhold
View Complete Details
- WNCGBC Annual Networking Celebration is May 22nd @ 5:30- 8PM at Highland Brewing Company. Save the Date and reserve your table space or become a sponsor! Please RSVP by clicking on the link above and contact email@example.com for sponsorship options.
- Ad Details for 2014 Green Building Directory WNCGBC is thrilled to announce our partnership with local publisher, Smoky Mountain News for publishing and distributing the 2014-2015 WNC Green Building Directory. Smoky Mountain News is also publisher of Smoky Mountain Living, WNC Travel Guide and the Beverly Hanks Welcome Guide to name a few. Distribution will be in the expert hands of Sammy Cox of Grass Routes, a certified Green Business and veteran Green Building Directory distributor. The new energy and enthusiasm of the 2014 Directory team will provide you with our most comprehensive and exciting guide yet! Contact Hylah Birenbaum (Hylah@smliv.com) Advertising Manager for a spot in the 2014-15 Directory.
- Put your green certified building or home on our monthly tour! We are scheduling our monthly tours for 2014 and would like for you to apply! For more infomation contact: Nina Zinn- firstname.lastname@example.org or call WNCGBC 828-254-1995
- New and improved membership benefits along with a more streamlined membership and directory listing process. We will be reaching out to you with details on our new benefits so that you may choose the membership level that is best for you in 2014. In March we will launch a new website that will be more user-friendly, SEO-optimized, enhanced for mobile devices, completely integrated (no more separate directory site) with better payment options and more educational resources.
- ENERGY STAR GUIDEBOOKS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD These field guides help to explain changes in version 3.0.